4 Days / 3 Nights Program of Luang Prabang.
DAY 1 Arrival
On arrival at LUANG PRABANG Airport you will be met and transferred to Your Luang Prabang Hotel, where your reservation here is for the next 3 Nights and includes Breakfast.
In the afternoon we can visit to the Tad Sae Waterfall, and the village of Ban Xiang Chong which is well known for its traditional Lao weaving in cotton and silk.
DAY 2 Royal Capital City of Laos
Today we explore Luang Prabang, the former Royal Capital City of Laos and now a complete World Heritage Site. We can visit the Principal Temples including Wat Xieng Thong, the former Royal Palace which is now the National Museum and the local markets. In the late afternoon we climb the steps of the Wat Phousi Temple for a panoramic views of the city and the surrounding hills at sunset
DAY 3 Mekong River & Pak Ou Cave
Today we have with an excursion up the Mekong River to the holy caves of Pak Ou, where some of the most famous Buddhist sculpture in Southeast Asia is found. After a picnic lunch by the river, we reboard the boat and travel downstream to a rice-wine producing village on the banks of the Mekong. Afterwards, we can visit the village of Ban Phanom, which is also well known for its traditional Lao weaving in cotton and silk.
DAY 4 Tak Baht ceremony & Departure
This morning we leave the Resort early and take part in a very local Tak Baht ceremony, giving Alms (some food & drink, etc.) to the local Monks. We return to the Hotel for your Breakfast.
This morning is at your leisure or available for local sightseeing (Again Specific interests, Sightseeing, etc. can be discussed with your Guide). After Check out we transfer to Luang Prabang Airport for your departure flight.
This would include:
- Private Transfers, Touring, Transportation, Entrance Fees, etc. with Qualified, English-speaking Guides & Road Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles in Luang Prabang on DAY 1-4
- Lunch taken at Local Restaurants (or as indicated) on DAY 2-3
- 3 Nights including Breakfast at Your Luang Prabang Hotel on DAY 1-4
- Bottled Water, Soft Drinks & Cool Towels in Vehicle
- P.A. Insurance (Local Cover) while on Tour
- Domestic Air Ticket (Economy Class) for:
- Air Tickets
- Laos Visa (Available on arrival)
- Hotel "Extra" Accounts, Late Check-out Arrangements, etc.
- Gratuities (Guides, Drivers, Porters, etc.)
- Other Meals Items & Services not indicated in the program
This is the EXAMPLE of the type of Private Program that we can offer – While this can be booked directly as it is, it could also be used as Guideline to help you prepare an individual Program that we can arrange and finalize for you.
Please remember, the very nature of these private trips makes them quite flexible and wherever possible we do try to cater directly to your interests.
Specific costs will vary dependent on Dates of Travel, International Arrival & Departure Flight Times, Number of Clients in the Party, Availability of Hotel Accommodation & Room Category, etc.